Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nada!


Five days without anything. Actually, I've had a couple of opportunities, but I wasn't that jacked for picking the guys up that I saw available. I've seen the guy I argued with a few times but ended up dating again a few weeks ago - at least twice this week. Tonight, in particular, he was very available as he outstretched his arm to wave when I saw him standing in front of a bar again tonight. The guy photographed with his pubes cut off a couple months ago asked for a ride home yesterday evening and I gave him one. He got a quick massage through his worn jeans but that was all as he said his new roommate would be in his apartment at that hour. Then there was the guy pictured in my last posting standing at a bus stop again - but it was too late and I only waved as I needed to get home at that hour. Like I said, opportunities, but no go. Hopefully I'll see the right guy at the right time next time I cruise - as I really don't like going without this long.

No comments:

Post a Comment