Thursday, October 15, 2009

Getting Treated Bad...



Getting treated bad even though the sex was good "sux"... A guy I haven't seen for a while flagged me down in the rain tonight, and I let him in the vehicle. He was clean tonight, so I agreed to "do something tonight" as he says when he wants head. No sooner did he get his rocks off and he starts ordering me around like his bitch or something. He said, "Give me a ride to McDonalds, give me your phone and don't talk while I'm on it or I'll be pissed," and more shit! Finally, I dumped his ass off at the curb - where he wanted to be dropped, and I screeched away before he had a chance to shut the door. He knows I'm pissed because he treated me like a 'no good for nothing cocksucker' tonight. Treatment I won't soon forget. Anyway, in spite of his gorgeous looks and hott tight body, I won't be picking him up for a while. I wanted his dick tonight, not his shit - and he gave me both.

No comments:

Post a Comment