Friday, October 9, 2009

Horny and Lucked Out with Babe on Bike




Though I keep seeing Vincent around, I refused to pick him up because he's "obvious" about wanting to get picked up when he's with "trash" on the street. Though I'm a cocksucker, I am discreet about it unless I'm interested in the guy I'm talking to. Then, naturally, I'm quite blunt about what I like to do with a hott guy in private. Tonight, however, I saw Vincent like I'd never seen him before, riding a bike in the rain. He looked physically hott working his body on that bike in his jacket and black sweats with white sneakers and crew socks. Yumm! When he saw me, he was quick to flag me down and chat. He wanted me to put his bike in my vehicle and give him a ride home to go private. I told him I'd just follow him - and I did. His wife and son were nowhere to be had and I didn't ask about them. I know he's been having trouble with his marriage and I just assumed they were separated. As the last time I saw him, he got comfortable on his mattress on the living room floor and I got busy on his uncut cock. He likes my mouth tight on the cock as it slowly plumps and lengthens in my mouth. After deepthroating for a time, he likes to finish off with his hand while I massage his hard chest and legs. Just before busting his nut, he gives me the sign while moaning and groaning, and again I took his load.

No comments:

Post a Comment