Tuesday, December 15, 2009

He Asked for a Hickie - And Got a Couple of 'em




This past week, I called one of the regulars and was disappointed to find his phone was out of service. When I went to his workplace, they were already closed up for the night. So tonight, I got there a little earlier, and he spotted my vehicle when he walked out ten minutes later. After we talked for a few minutes in my vehicle, he borrowed my phone to call his out-of-state girlfriend as opposed to his in-Chicago girlfriend. So many of these studs have a woman at every port! He usually argues with the in-town lady while he talks real sensually with his suspicious-of-him-being-with-another-woman out-of-state lady. While he was talking sexy and assuring her that he was alone but using a friend's phone since his was down, he repeatedly said "te amo" (which is "I love you" in Spanish) to her. During this steamy chat with his woman, I had my hand in his hott snowpants to enjoy his excitement while talking to her. I stroked that precumming hard shaft for all it was worth knowing that it took warm wet lips to get it to bust. No way I wanted him to cum until I was down on him. When he finally got off the phone, we talked some more and he told me he needed a hickie on his neck. What? He pointed to a place on his neck and asked me if I'd do it. I asked, "Why? To make your in-town lady jealous?" He laughed and said, "Yeah!" So, I moved my vehicle to a quieter spot down the street and held him in my arms and give him a hickie right where he said. I sucked and sucked on that neck due to his darker Latino complexion. After i told him I could see redness there, he wanted two more - and got them. By then, naturally, I was hotter than hell to get back in his pants, but I had to wait. I had to take him back to his vehicle near his workplace and follow him to his place so I could get in those pants and give him release. Unfortunately, we were entering his apartment just as his roommate was getting home. Of the times I'd been to his place, it's the first time I saw his roommate. Unfortunately, he wasn't hott at all. It was an uncomfortable situation for the guy I suck off. I'm hoping tonight's bad timing of getting back to his place doesn't deter him from having more sessions at his place. Anyway, it was a hott date tonight. While doing him, I bust a major load myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment