Monday, December 28, 2009

Very Cold, Very Quiet Night


A quick cruise through an area where I've found some interesting guys in the recent past had no results tonight. One stray man who was too bundled up and hidden with his winter wear was interested in my slow drive by. Believe it or not, ladies of the evening were out in full force along part of my drive, but naturally they were totally ignored as well cast pity upon.
At the end of my short drive, I saw a guy on a bike trudging through the snow. I knew him. He parked his bike, got in my vehicle and we talked a bit, but he was only out to buy a pack of cigarettes from a nearby store before it would be closing at midnight. He promised to call later in the week to 'meet up' but he's made that promise before and hasn't called. I've got to catch this one on the street and in the horniest of moods or we just chat all the time. I've been in his pants a few times - never as satisfyingly as the night we met a year ago last summer when he let me totally have my cocksucking way with him. Tonight,he was looking as fine as ever. Wish he would have had the time and 'need' to invite me to his place for a good time on his cock and muscular body.
I wrote about this cute, tatted-up Papa of one son in an entry called "Body Man" last August 6th if you want to check out his muscles. (The URL to that blog: http://cruisingchicago.blogspot.com/2009/08/body-man.html) The 'great dates' I had with this guy happened before I began publishing this blog though, shortly after he moved to Chicago and I spotted him on the street late one night. He's among the very 'yummiest' straight guys I've ever had the joy of unzipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment