Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hott Hott Gangbanger Got Turned Down...


Very surprised that there wasn't more sidewalk traffic in the city since it warmed up about 20 degrees tonight. I didn't cruise long. The one incident was that I was pulled over in my vehicle to check out a guy that appeared to know me. He walked over from where he was standing in front of a store and said, "Remember me?" I said, "No, not at all." And I'm sure I would have remembered this one with a huge teardrop tatt next to an eye. I mean, this tatted up teardrop wasn't one of those that you think you're mistaking for a speck of dirt or a small mole on a guy's face - this tatt was huge! The handsome guy pulled his hood of his hoody off to reveal a hott short crewcut and asked me, "Remember me now?" I still didn't, and asked him where we met. He seemed irritated at the question but answered with the name of a street about two blocks away. Problem was that I know I never saw that teardrop before - as I would have remembered it, and I won't ever forget it. It's huge! The cute banger told me his name thinking that that would help me remember him but I still didn't remember him. After I left, I decided to go back and get more details like: when we met, where did we go, and what did we do? But he'd already left. Of course, if he would have said something like 'you sucked my dick for me a year ago,' we would have taken a ride. All I can think of is that I may have talked to him before - "before" he got that tatt.

Since it's been a few nights since I've 'had any,' I was wanting this guy, but with the bad luck I've been having with new guys, lately, I admit to being intimidated into not wanting to go private with this one. Horned up, I called a regular, but it was too late. He was already asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment