Monday, December 14, 2009

Hott Overnight Caller



Overnight, I received a voice mail. In the middle of the night a caller from a number I didn't recognize very sexually said with a Spanish accent, "Hey, I want you to suck my deeck." After a pause he repeated, "I want you to suck my deeck. Call me at this number." Wow, it was nott!
Naturally, I returned the call to see who it was, and it turned out to be a guy that I sucked off about a dozen times in the past year. The first time I saw him, he was panhandling in front of a liquor store for about fifteen minutes. Then he walked down the street and did the same in front of a restaurant. Shortly after that, he continued walking and ended up at a pay telephone. It was during his talk at the pay phone that I got a couple of pics of him looking so fine. When he got off the phone, I made my presence known and tried to pick him up. At first, he said no. But after talking for a good 20 minutes, he could use a ride to his place. Even though he lived with his brother, he took me into his apartment, then to his room, and let me suck him off. He was horny as hell, looked hott as hell, and responded real well to my sucking. He claimed I suck as good as his wife in Mexico. Turned out that this hottie had a six-year-old son in Mexico, too. It was a hott cruise turned into a hott date. Since that time, I'd sucked him off regularly for about a half year.
The last time I saw him, I discovered that I was missing some monetary change from my car the next morning. I knew he had stolen the money. The next time he called for me help him out with a ride and to then go back to his place for some dick, I told him I didn't want to see him anymore because I knew he had stolen the change and I couldn't trust him anymore. He admitted he did it. This happened about six months ago.
In the weeks after that, he called several times and left messages saying that he wanted to see me, but if I didn't want to, he'd say, "I understand." Those calls quit coming about four months ago. Fact is that I didn't want to see him because I was so disappointed that he stole from me, regardless of the small amount of money he took. Last night, he finally broke down and called again. Late at night, horny for my mouth on his cock, he sounded soooo sexy!
When we talked today, he told me he was living in a different place - alone - and I could call to stop by any time. As he said, "No problems anymore." I told him that I'd call when I'm in his neighborhood - and I probably will.

The pic above shows how he looked the night I first saw him and finally picked him up. Yumm!! The pic below is one of the few pics he allowed me to take of his cock on a date about two months after we'd met.



No comments:

Post a Comment