Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hott Gangbanger Unzips Again










I feel like the luckiest cocksucker on the planet when I see this guy and he's ready to unzip. As always, he got in my vehicle and wanted a ride. When we got on a private street and I took out the camera, tonight, as he often does, he posed with some gang signs. He loves to do that. Then he told me he needs some head, as he knows I'm always available and dying to suck his cock if he can take me back to his apartment. As usual, going to his apartment was fine as his roommate wouldn't be a problem this late. I admit to going out of my way to try to catch this hott banger getting off work in hopes of getting in his pants again and again. This past month, I've swallowed his cumload three times! What was different about tonight was that he was arguing with his girlfriend on his cell phone while I waa sucking his cock. When he got her off the phone, he was full of energy and did my jaw real good! This is the second time I remember sucking a straight guy while he was on the phone with his girlfriend. It's a hott experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment