Thursday, December 24, 2009

Rough Week


During the past week, I met up with three guys. One was a very good date with a very handsome guy but he allowed no pics. I thought I'd met him before, but he insisted we'd never met before. After much talk (and action), he revealed that he has an identical twin brother in the area! That explained why he looked so familiar. As I recall, however, I didn't ever 'date' his brother. But, I can't say for sure since he said he and his brother have been in the area for nine years. Maybe I did 'date' him in the past nine years?
The other two guys I met were pathetic. One was drunk and started swinging (and missing) when I wouldn't give him money. I dropped his drunk ass off at the curb and watched as he stumbled a quarter-block to his house. And the last guy I picked up this past week wanted head, wanted a ride a few blocks away, and left - with a couple things that didn't belong to him.
With the amount of bad luck I've been having with thugs lately, could be I'm going to just date regulars that I know I can trust. Whatever I do, stay tuned, I'll tell you about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment