Saturday, December 26, 2009

Decent Straight Cock!


I know I just wrote two days ago that I was going to stop picking up new dates for a while since I've been having bad luck with meeting decent guys in the past week or so. Well, when I saw a stud leaving a bar late last night, I forgot about that. A guy in an open waist-length jacket with a white T-shirt and nice-fitting dark blue jeans with bright white sneakers crossed the street and I circled back. I gave him a thumbs up and a wave. He stood still in his snow and ice tracks on the sidewalk. He didn't move for a couple of minutes - just stood there on the sidewalk. I finally pulled up to him and he came right to my vehicle. I could see he was about 38 years old, had a nice built on his v-shaped torso (which I would find out was acquired from years of construction work), and looked very masculine with a goatee and thick black hair neatly cut and combed straight back. He motioned for me to either lower the window or open the door. I opened the door for him to get in, not only because I wanted that nice package in those blue jeans, but also so he could get out of the freezing mix of rain and snow. He put his two forearms out in front of him from his sides with his fists turned up and thrust his arms in the ever-popular fucking sign. I asked what he wanted, and he made direct eye contact with his big brown eyes as he thrust his arms again to give the sexual fucking sign. After explaining that I don't get fucked, except maybe down my throat, he was willing to take me back to his place where he said he had his own room. Being only a block or so away from where I picked him up, we were back at his place and I was watching him take his cock and balls out of his now bigger bulge in his hott blue jeans. He loved getting his 7 inch uncut cock sucked as I occasionally had to stop to take pubic hairs out of my mouth and teeth that were shedding from his beautiful thick bush that I was slamming my face into. Then he started saying "balls, balls" and I saw how much he loved getting his balls licked and sucked as he moaned a bit. Then he put my head back on his shaft which was much thicker and harder now after getting his balls worked on. After a while he then reached down to the base with two fingers as I was deep-throat fucking his rod, and he pulled the skin down and I could feel his exposed cockhead in my throat as I continued moving my face, mouth, and throat up and down the length of his cock. Before finishing, he stopped me to ask if I knew any ladies I could call to join us as he made the shape of a pussy with his two hands in front of his standing cock and thrust his midsection into the handmade twat to let me know he wanted to fuck a woman. After telling him that I wanted him all to myself, he laid back as he said he'd try but it was the first time he'd done it for a guy. It's comments like that that put my cock-sucking skills into extreme-satisfaction mode! I pulled the extra skin down myself and started giving him a nice ride in and out of my deep throat. While face fucking him, he asked if I wanted him to nut in my mouth, and soon after getting the go-ahead from me, he finally bust his tasty load deep down my throat, yet I could taste some of his tart load with its aftertaste to be enjoyed for hours to follow. He asked for a ride back to the bar to get a six-pack, and I insisted I treat him for a holiday gift, offered my number in hopes of sucking his straight masculine self again and again in hott nights to cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment