Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gangbanger Allows Touching Only



Awesome pick-up tonight. I saw a guy get out of a cab and start walking down a side street who looked too good to not go for. A short distance down the side street, he took his dick out of his nice pants and took a piss. As he zipped up, he saw me watching from my vehicle. He asked me what's up, and I just said, "Nice!" When he saw my interest in him he asked if he could have a ride for a few blocks since it was raining. Why he didn't take the cab ride all the way home, I don't know. Anyway, he was quick to ask if I like women and men and I explained that all he needed to know is that I wanted to suck his dick tonight. He swore no other man ever asked him if he could do that - and that he never would allow a man to suck him. I found that hard to believe that no man ever tried to get in this thug's pants. He was so fine looking and thug-gangster. He allowed touching his upper legs and crotch, and eventually removed his jacket half-way so I could sample his muscular arms. He said he works out - exercises. Being allowed to touch the pants, I went for the crotch and he didn't stop me. At first the dick got hard through his dark blue Dickie pants, but then faded. For a ride home, which he was getting anyway, he said I could touch only - and he shocked me by unzipping his zipper in those hott pants for the touching. I took the liberty of taking his cock out and messing with the uncut cock's extra skin, of which he had lots of it! I put my hand in his pants to play with his nuts, too. He just stared and watched me. After a very short time in his pants, he zipped up and kept his hand on his belt buckle, as shown here, and didn't let me near his cock again. He must have been curious to see what it felt like to be felt by a man, I guess. I also ran my hand through his crewcut haircut before he got out of the vehicle, of which he also allowed without comment. The babe gave me a number after I asked for it, but it's probably not his real one. Straight as hell - hotter than hell! When they're this thuggish and masculine, I guess I don't need a dick in my jaw to have a good time. I bust a full nut while messing with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment