Monday, November 16, 2009

First Date with Million Dollar Smile was Hott



When the guy I met last night showed up in these hott pants, black sneakers and white socks with white T-shirt, I got hard and started to drool before he even walked up to the vehicle to go for a ride. Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, got his Cum in my Tummy, and it Taste So Damn Good!!




The guy I met last night called twice during the day to see if I saw still wanting to see him tonight. Naturally, I was very receptive to his calls and guaranteed him that I wanted to see him. We met on a corner near his apartment and went for a ride for a couple hours. Finally, he asked his checking-if-I-like-guys questions and followed with telling me that he's into pussy and has two kids, while letting me know that he's always very horny. His concern ended up being that he wanted head but didn't want to reciprocate in any way, shape, or form. With that understanding, we went private and I gave him a good licking - as he told me he loves hott tongue work- and then I hard this stud moan and groan for a good half-hour as he had a continual stream of tasty precum until he bust a huge tart-tasty orgasm in my mouth. He found it pleasurable but difficult to believe I wanted his sperm in my mouth. He asked several times as though he thought I didn't understand the question until I finally made him understand that I wanted his fertile baby-making cum in my mouth to swallow and savor forever and ever. He told me I'm the only man who ever did him, and he wanted me to know that he definitely wants to do it again. I told him, "No problem, Babe!"

No comments:

Post a Comment