Monday, November 9, 2009

Hott Cruise followed by Hotter Date


The Hott Cruise


The Hotter Date







It was no mistake that I started the night by finding last night's date get off of work at the time and place he said. He seemed surprised to see me when he left his office. He asked me to go through a nearby red light district so he could mess with a woman while I was sucking him off tonight. It didn't take me long to talk him out of it. Back at his place, he bust a major nut in no time. I slurped the thick tasty ivory-colored cream into my sucking lips and then split.


Call it intuition, I guess. Instead of heading home right away, I cruised through a bar area where I usually find a hott guy or two walking down the street. It happened. An irresistible guy I hadn't seen in the area before was strolling - not really walking with a destination in mind - down the sidwalk as if he had time to kill. I tapped the horn and got no response. I yelled, "Hey, Babe!" "Hey, Guapo!" and still no response. When he turned down a side-street, however, he looked back to see if I was seeing where he was turning off the beaten path. When he saw I could see where he was headed, I circled back and found him walking very slowly as if he wanted to be pursued again. If I were wrong, I would have moved on and forgotten about him for tonight. But to this cocksucker's delight, he wanted to be pursued off the beaten path. When I stopped at the next corner's stop sign and looked at him, he finally looked right at me. Fearing he'd shout something like "Fuck off, Faggot! I'm Straight for pussy!" which I've heard before, I took the chance during our private moment and nodded. He, less than cordially, nodded back. I said "Hello" and he walked right up to me and very pleasantly said "Hello" back. The feeling was that I was going to get somewhere with this tall, lean, and handsome Latino from El Salvador after all. His fresh buzzed haircut looked so militarily fine on his slender, moustached and goateed, handsome face. His kissable lips, long eye-lashes, and clear, light complexion made him look so fresh and fine. I wanted him to get in the vehicle to continue chatting, and so that I could have a closer look at his hott camouflage pants that fit his trim body so hott. Even though he only lived a block away from where we'd finally spoken, he wanted to get in and take a ride the rest of the way back to his apartment. As soon as he got in the vehicle, he spread his long lean legs and discreetly adjusted his package. No doubt, he was wanting to do more with that package than just adjust his equipment into place. Without missing a beat, as horny as I was for his pants, I put my hand on his upper leg and he didn't flinch. I asked if he likes getting a massage, and he quickly responded that he does. My right hand started massaging his upper leg down to his knee, and soon after I was running my fingers across his package in the crotch of his pants. This seemed to delightfully surprise him, so I continued. He started undoing his belt buckle, and I asked, "OK to go to your place?" He said, "Yes, if we can't go to your place. I live alone." For time's sake, it was much easier to find a parking spot and go to his place, even though I'm much more comfortable going to my own. Inside, I was pleased with what he took out of his pants and how much he enjoyed a long and slow suck job. He was a heavy precummer which made the experience real tasty. While I was thinking he had trouble busting a nut, the truth came that he wanted to fuck me from behind. I should have known why he was so quickly agreeable to take me home. Anyway, learning that I don't do that, he was less than pleased. I argued that he was too long in the dick department for me to do it for the first time with him. He promised to be gentle, go easy on me, and all kinds of other promises I've had to suffer through with others who wanted to fuck me in the past, but, as always, I stood firm - no fucking my ass. As displeased as he said he was with me not wanting to let him fuck me anywhere but in my throat, he seemed to enjoy my company - for nearly three hours! And though he said he wouldn't call me since I don't get fucked, he was on my caller ID twice before I even got up today. Appears I'll be seeing him again. I certainly hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment