Friday, November 20, 2009

Repeat Date with Good Guy





When I headed out tonight, I drove back to the same corner where I saw last night's date at a bus stop - like I was magnetized to his pants or something like that. Tonight, however, I saw a guy I've been with maybe a half-dozen times in the past half year. Though not nearly as sexy as the guy I sucked off last night, this guy is a great conversationalist and he's always happy to see me. Of course I know one of the reasons he's always glad to run into me is because he can get his rocks off before we part - in fact, it's happened everytime we've spotted each other out-and-about since the late night I picked him up as he was leaving a bar which turned into our first date. Tonight, he was walking from the bus stop where he gets off the bus from work to get back to his apartment when I saw him, and he was quick to invite me to his place after stopping to pick up a little dinner at a Mickey D's in the hood. He had dinner, then I had dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment