Monday, November 2, 2009

Two New Dates in as Many Nights





As luck would have it, I took a quick drive earlier than usual and, much like the night before, I saw a guy stumbling down the sidewalk. This guy was really cute, tall and well-built. I circled back, parked in the direction he was walking and tapped the horn. He stopped, looked long and hard, and then started walking over to my vehicle on the driver's side. With his arm bent at his elbow, he pointed down to his belt and said, "You want this?" I could hardly believe the bluntness from two different guys within 24 hours! "Sure, if you want," I said. And he got in my vehicle. I massaged his muscular leg, and he blocked me while saying, "Slow down - not here." We talked about what I wanted and what he wanted. Turns out he fucks lots of women and wanted to team up with me and my woman. After I set the record straight about him only getting me, he said he never did it with a man. As luck would have it, again, he only wanted a blow job from me - and that's all I like to do with these straight guys. First, he wanted me to know that he wasn't very big in the cock department. I assured him that he'd be big enough. I told him I wanted to blow him because he was very good looking - and that disgusted him. He said I shouldn't say that. After convincing him that size really wasn't important, I needed to repeatedly promise him that I'd never tell anyone he let me suck his cock. After all that, we went to his place and I gave him a long wet blowjob which he really enjoyed. Though he wasn't too excited about the camera coming out, pics of his cock only were allowed. Would have loved to get his cute face, too, but that was the deal if I took pics. He wants to get a blow job from me again sometime - and I hope he calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment