Saturday, November 21, 2009

Date with a Vaquero





Headed home after cruising around for a short while, a guy dressed in black cowboy hat, black jeans, black shirt, and black boots standing with other people at a bus stop darted out of the crowd and waved with both arms. He didn't look familiar so I kept going and planned to circle back discreetly if possible to see who in the hell this cowboy was - as his tight jeans did catch my eye. Turns out that he was walking away from the bus stop by the time I circled back, and this time I saw that he looked somewhat familiar. He got in the vehicle and said, "Remember me?" I said, "Kind of." He took his hat off and said his name. Yep, it was a guy who was just as aggressive to get with me three other times, but each time he changes his "look" by having drastic changes in his wardrobe - each time being a hott outfit. Even though I'm really not one who's all that into the cowboy look, when it's as polished as this guy was with the clothes and look, it looked very enticing. He spread his legs and we were off to his place. He's a little beefy and not as youthful and attractive as most guys I go down on, but this guy presents himself well, always looking clean and ready. He's not all that well hung either, but gets me horny when I massage his tight-fitting jeans and package. In the past he's gone down on me too, but he didn't this date - just wanted to be done. Untypical of myself, I didn't take his load because he was tasting way way too spicy tonight - the kind of cum that can give a very upset stomach, so I've learned in the past. Enjoy the photo of his nut on his dick and hand - as I rarely leave that for the camera by swallowing that stuff like a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment