Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Short Cruise and a Little Luck for a Quick Date


The Trade-Off with this Date...

I suck on this knowing he wont cum for a guy...


...if he'll let me get my hands on his body for a while
As luck would have it, a guy came running towards my vehicle from a half-block away and it was the guy with the trim, hard body who never busts a nut but enjoys having my hungry mouth nurse his equipment. To me, that would be like sniffing a chocolate candy wrapper without ever enjoying the chocolate candy - but, to each his own. I figure it's a trade off with this guy that I've got to submit to if he's gonna let me get my jollies with him - I'll suck on his cock for awhile and lick his balls if he'll lift his shirt and let me go wild touching his body's pecs and muscular flat stomach. As always, I got my nut while touching his body. His cute face and clean haircut help me get horny enough to bust it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment