Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hottest Cruise Yet!



Cruising around for just a little while tonight, I decided to call it a night when I saw a guy in black Adidas sports pants and bright white Nike sneakers with white socks showing. His full head of scrumptious black hair was peaking out from under a black baseball hat and he looked to be such a stud with his black jacket zipped up to walk into the Chicago wind coming from the northwest. I pulled up to a street he was about to cross and slowed to look. Damn, he was handsome too! I wanted to make my advances more intent when he cut through a park. Luckily, he stopped to talk to some guy, so I had time to circle around to cruise him on the other side of the park. As I went by the park and saw him talking, I tapped my horn twice to get his attention. He didn't respond but he must have noticed it because he responded to it later when he was alone. I sat a short distance from where he'd likely be exiting the park on the other side. He walked out of the park and started walking in the other direction. I tapped the horn two times again, and now that he was alone, he turned around and I extended my hand and waved. He moved close to a garage and stood facing it - likely taking a piss. When he turned around, he faced my direction and just watched to see my next move. I pulled up and told him he looked like a friend of mine but, in fact, he wasn't that guy. I told him the other guy is real skinny and I could see he's not scrawny at all. He was carrying a quart of beer in a bag which he opened, and started drinking while we were talking through the window. He's new to Chicago - from Mexico - but does speak a little English. He told me he's a construction worker, has been lucky finding jobs so far, but can always do more. After my eyes admired his handsome face, hott pants and sneakers, he started asking me what I want. I thought that was good because he was starting to sense my interest in him. Then he suddenly got paranoid and wanted to leave, as he said he thought I was a cop who was trying to get information from him, more or less. With that, I told him that I'm not a cop, and that I'm just a guy interested in taking him out for a beer some night. Again, he started with the question: what do you want? I told him that it appeared he knew what I want and the rest was up to him. For tonight, he said he'd just take my phone number, which we ended up exchanging before he left. I told him I'd be in the area for about another 15 minutes if he wanted to call tonight. He told me to wait and he'd be right back out of his apartment in a few minutes. I waited about five minutes and he didn't return. So, I called his number. One of the guys who lives in another room in the apartment got on the phone and said, "I speak English. What do you want with him?" I said, "He knows I want to talk to him more. Is he coming out or not?" The guy said, "Yes, he'll be coming." I waited another five minutes and called again. I thought, as hott as I am for this guy's pants, I'll just talk to him and rub my own through my jeans. I was too excited to drive home in this condition. When he answered the phone this time, he told me his friend had just gone back to his room and then he asked again: what do you want? First, I tried to get the hott talk going by asking him if he was still in those Adidas sports pants and bright white shoes that I liked on him so much. When he finally understood me, he said he still had them on. I said that if he was still dressed, we ought to go out for a little while tonight. Thinking about this hott guy a little tipsy and tired on the phone, I wanted him to come back out to my vehicle bad! As a last ditch effort, I explained as best I could that I really want to get to know him because I'm 'interested' in him. He again repeated: what do you want? Going for broke, I told him he looked good - really good in those pants - and I want to get in them. It sounded like he'd drank enough to anwer some below-the-belt questions, so I asked him how big his cock is, and he wouldn't answer. I asked: 6 or 7 inches? He said, "Mas or menos." I thought, now we're talking!! When he still wasn't acting totally sure of what I wanted, I told him I want to suck his dick, give him a blow job - I slowly and clearly said, "I want your dick in my mouth!" That, he understood. He said he thought he needed more time which I thought meant he wants more beer first. I reasoned that it was already late. That's when he said I should just call him tomorrow night. I continued to reason that I suck good dick and it would really feel good. Straight guys also love to hear that I want their nutload in my mouth, so I simply said I want his cream in my mouth. With that, he didn't argue anymore and came out to my vehicle. We sat there for a couple of minutes, and I touched his muscular upper leg. He stopped me as I told him how muscular his legs were. He then flexed a muscle and offered for me to touch his upper arm through his coat. Damn! The arm muscles were hard too! I asked him if he lifts weights, and he said his muscles were from years of construction work. I asked him if any other man ever sucked his cock in Chicago or in Mexico. He said with disgust, "No!!" Then he told me about his wife and four kids! They're in Mexico, and his oldest is 13 years old. So I figured he's probably about 30 since he looked about that age and many have kids young in Mexico. I asked him if he'd been getting any ladies in Chicago. He said that in his first month here, nothing. I was surprised since he looks so good - but it sounds like he's working most of the time and maybe doesn't have time to find women yet. I thought, no lady for a month? This babe has got to be ready to give me a good face fucking! I really wanted to go for that load! I parked and went for the muscular leg again, and he offered - before I asked - to go into his room in the apartment. In the apartment, he laid back on his bed without prompting and let me lift his shirt up above the belly button on his flat stomach. I reached up under his shirt, which he didn't like, and felt his hard pecs quickly. Then I took the hott black Adidas pants and underpants down and gently placed them under his balls. His limp dick was a good uncut 7 and amply thick. Wow! I couldn't wait to taste that gorgeous piece of man-meat - and I didn't wait. I quickly went down on it and he responded through his cock to my mouth all the way down on him. Within a minute, I had a hard cock down my throat - and I was moaning and groaning in ecstasy to the manly scent, taste of his hard cock inside my mouth and throat, and the feel of his big balls in my hand. Soon, he put his hand on my shoulder and guided me to deepthroat him continually to the base. I serviced this guy with all my cocksucking skills to prove to him what I had told him in our telephone conversation - "I want to give you a great blow job! I promise you'll love it!" And he did. He asked several times if I like his dick. I moaned in delight that I did. Then he got thicker and thicker, pushing me down to take him deeper and deeper, while softly saying "lengua" - tongue. I made sure he got the tongue and all the wetness that comes with it. After 40 minutes of servicing him, I started hearing him moan and groan, and I felt his shaft's base thicken to choking proportions. I knew I had to either take a break for breath or take his load. I started massaging his extended shaft below the base through his ball sack where my lips were plastered in the massively thick black pubic hairs. He unbelievably started voicing the "Ah, Ah, Ah, Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" as he bust one of the all time fullest loads in my hungry throat. Damn, it was hott! After a short while, he started wanting his cock back as he was becoming sensitive on the head, and I kept sucking for even more jizz. I just couldn't get enough of him. Gulp! Gulp! Gulp! Literally! Finally, he got his dick out of my mouth and squeezed the shaft from half-way down the base up to the slit in the cock head, and there sat one more ivory-colored pearl of his manhood cream. I knew he was wanting to watch this cocksucker eat it off the top of his cockhead - and I gently licked it off while engulfing his cock down my throat one more time.
Unfortunately, he was adamant about no picture taking, though I got away with one of his hott pants which he didn't make me erase. I told him that in the future, when he becomes more comfortable with me, I'd like some pics of his cock in my mouth. He didn't respond, so I don't know if I'll ever be allowed pics of this babe. Pics or not - what a great night for sucking new cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment