Friday, November 13, 2009

Robbed Twice Last Night


My luck ran out last night on the street, but it doesn't mean I won't be back. I'll be back for more than dick, I'll be back to spread the word about the thieves to people I know. Actually, the first incident involved a scam. The guy knew I was cruising him as I'd cruised him a couple nights before. I almost picked him up a few nights ago but I had a bad feeling about him and passed him up even though he's quite handsome, dresses hott, and has a decent body. Tonight, when I saw him, he came across as a regular guy and I didn't have that bad feeling about him. He approached and said he needed a few more bucks to get some beer and then he'd come back to my vehicle so we could go to his place a few blocks away or mine. He had a smile with smiling eyes that let me know I was going to get in his pants. He went in the store for a few minutes and came out without anything in his hands though he may have had something he bought in his jacket pocket. He quickly walked away in the other direction. I followed and told him I wanted my money's worth of beer or my money if he wasn't going to take me back to his place to share it there as he promised. He ignored me and walked faster. I followed in my vehicle as long as I could with my camera flashing which really freaked him out. He doesn't know whether I got a good pic of him or not. When I see him around again, I'll continue the intimidation and get a better pic if he doesn't return my money or give me something of value to equal the money - as I did with a scammer some time ago.
Second incident was more costly. I cruised a guy in a different part of the city and we talked on the street for a while. Then he asked for a short ride to his place. He was decent looking though not nearly as good looking as the guy who scammed me about an hour before, and he had a very nice muscular body, so I said ok. He turned out to be a real nice guy for about 30 minutes as we drove around the area and talked and sent sexual vibes to each other. Then he told me to park down some quiet dark street. I told him that that wasn't my style. We messed around a little and then he took me to supposedly a friend's appartment. There, he wanted to fuck me and I told him I don't do that. This was the second time this week a guy begged to fuck me. The difference between the guy who did it earlier in the week and this guy is that this guy was bigger and stronger than me and was starting to force himself on me. When I tried to leave, he tried to rob my wallet but ended up only getting a twenty dollar bill. If you live in Chicago and want more information about this thief and the two con artists to be avoided - let me know. Spreading the word will put them out of business, I'm sure. It's hard to believe that the muscular guy who wanted ass last night was stupid enough to tell me his name (which I believe was true because he told me when we amicably met), told me the downtown Chicago parking garage company he works for (verified by the Parking Garage name on the jacket he was wearing), and also showed me the apartment of his friend of which I now know the address. How stupid can he be!

No comments:

Post a Comment