Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hotter than Hell Seeing This Stud Again








Tonight, as soon as I got out to cruise, I saw a hott walk going down the sidewalk and circled back to see if I'd have any luck with the guy with the million-dollar stride. As soon as he saw me circling back, he started waving his arms and shouting. Taking a closer look, I knew the guy was acting that way because I knew him from last spring. The night I met Josue, it turned into a hott cruise. He was looking irresistible at a bus stop on the near south side when I stopped in awe, and he naively saw he was being pursued. He walked over, accepted a ride, and was open to 'the works!' such as compliments from a guy of which he was obviously totally unacustomed, photos of his good looks and hott gang-wear from head-to-toe and eventually his opened pants, and finally he was excitedly open to taking his first bj from a guy. Claimed he was never picked up or complimented by a guy back in 'his country' which I found difficult to phathom. After that first memorable pick-up and date, Pre-arranged, I picked him up at the same bus stop several times after that until he disappeared last spring. Our quick dates were always in the back room of a relatives' house. He didn't seem to care if relatives were curious about us dissappearing in the back of the house, so I was relaxed about it. Tonight I learned that he's moved, so we went there. Now, he's not with relatives but still open-minded about inviting me to come in to spend a little time. As I'd hoped when I saw him tonight, I got what I always got from him before. I didn't even have to ask him to unbuckle his belt and jeans. He unbuckled and unzipped as soon as we got in his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment