Sunday, November 15, 2009

Guy with a Million Dollar Smile

I blatantly cruised a guy who was walking down the sidewalk tonight. I circled around and he walked over to see what's up. I told him he looked like a friend of mine in the area and thought I'd see if he was the same guy or a brother or whatever. "Close up," I told him, "I can see you're someone else." I told him he was better and he flashed his cuter-that-cute smile the first time. Damn, he was cute! We continued to talk and it appeared I was getting somewhere with him. But then, he declined a ride because he was only a block away from his home. Before he took off, I blurted out, "Gotta phone?" He was quick to say that he does and he took it out. He took my phone number and put it in his phone and called me right then and there so we'd have one another's number. I told him I'd really like to go out with him sometime soon. He wanted to know when? I said, "How about tomorrow night?" He said that would be great. I really think he understands I'm interested in doing him, but I won't know for sure until we go out.
After I got home and started getting ready to watch a little tv before going to bed, he called! He asked some pointed questions which would suggest to him that I like him and want to do more than just go out with him. After my honest answers to his questions, he wanted to set up a definite date for tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure his pants are going to open for me - if not tomorrow night, sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment