Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cruising the Same Area as Last Night was Good Idea






As soon as I got to the place where I found last night's date, I saw one of my regulars waiting at the bus stop on the other side of the street where I picked last night's up. I can't imagine what tonight's stud was waiting for since he lives only a block away from that corner. When I asked him why he was sitting at the bus stop (looking so sucking good, by the way), I asked him if he was looking to get picked up. He said "No, just taking a walk." Yet, without asking, he got in my vehicle immediately, slouched a bit, started playing with his dick through his pants, and asked me what I was doing out. I doubted he just happened to take a break with one foot on the ground, the other one on the bench seat of the bus stop, and his gray gym pants stretched to the max by his crotch being accented in the middle of these spread knees. What a beautiful sight! And this bundle of studliness is so naively hott at times, he probably thinks he needs to do all that to get picked up. Not! And what was more beautiful was that I knew from the look in his sexy eyes that he was mine tonight. We took the block ride to his house and I sucked him off. With a fresh haircut, hott new light gray gym pants and a sexy smile, he looked better than ever. Really, in the two years or so I've been sucking this guy's dick, he's never looked so fresh and sexy to me. I'm still thinking his wife and baby must have left him - as he used to be very reluctant to take me home when he lived further south - anymore, going into his crib and getting his pants open down to below-the-balls is no problem.
When he bust his nut in my throat, I knew why he was out to get picked up tonight - compared to most other times, his nutload was unusually large. No doubt, he was needing my throat as much as - if not more than - I needed cock tonight. Turned out to be a great date with him tonight as he's very accommodating with getting his body, including sexy face and haircut touched all over. He's a cutey, all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment