Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hooked on New Dick


After two exciting dates with new guys the past two nights, I was wanting new dick again. I cruised an older guy in a baseball cap, nice-fitting cream-colored jeans and a western style shirt. He paused along a sidewalk as though he was going to investigate my interest, but then disappeared. After him, I saw three guys I've done in the past month. While I was curious as to what they were doing out on a Monday night - possibly cruising for a cocksucker - I just moved along looking for the new. Just before calling it 'a night,' I had to circle around to get a look at a hott young papa in black slacks with a full head of hott curly hair, carrying who was apparently his very young daughter. He discreetly acknowledged my interest with a couple of quick looks and moved along. Damn, if he only would have been alone tonight. Anyway, cruising for new dick can be hott as it was tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment