Monday, November 2, 2009

Met a New Guy







Frustrated that late Halloween night wasn't allowing me to meet anyone, I was cruising outside of the usual areas. Then I saw this guy stumbling down the sidewalk as if either too tired to walk another step or possibly having had a little too much to drink. Honking the horn got his attention, but he kept moving along. A short distance later, he was at his front door and having trouble working the lock. I tapped the horn again a short distance from him, and he turned around, walked over to my vehicle and got in! Without a word, he unbuckled, unzipped and took his cock out. Apparently, I figured, he has been picked up before and was quite confident in simply cutting to the chase with a stranger after midnight. Driving into his well-lit alley, I asked him if we could go inside. He zipped up, buckled up, and told me where to park. We went inside and I gave him head. His response to the sucking showed me that he wasn't too drunk or tired - as he really responded well. While sucking his cock, he surprised me by starting to reach for my crotch. As rarely happens with the type of guys I pick up, he started sucking me off. I ran my fingers through his thick black clean-cut haircut, touched his chest and shoulders as well as his stubble of a beard on his handsome face and bust my nut in no time for him. Very very nice date!

No comments:

Post a Comment