Monday, November 23, 2009

Very Lucky on a Slow Sunday Night







What a Hott Body on This Thug-Man


Just cruising, I saw a guy I'd done several times before. Some times he's quick to get in my vehicle and go private, and other times he's like he was tonight - anxious to get home... alone! And he was looking so damn good in his blue jeans and with his fresh new short haircut. So I cruised around a short while and decided to try a bar or just head home. Seeing two guys at a bus stop, I slowed down and took a good look. The nice looking of the two acknowledged my slowing and looking. So I circled back, nodded, pulled across the instersection and pulled over. When he was looking my way and the other guy wasn't, I discreetly tapped my brake pedal twice. He kept watching and I turned my directional on for two quick flashes and then stopped and did it again. In the rearview mirror, I could see him walking my way. He opened the car door and said he remembered me from visiting his neighbor in the next house. Being Sunday, CTA busses are few and far between, so I asked him if he'd like a ride. He asked, "All the way to my place?" I said, "Sure." With much gratitude, he leaned back and innocently spread his legs. Wow! This good-looking 34 year old papi of 1 reintroduced himself and shook hands with a long hold after shaking. With that hint, I put my hand on his lap just above the knee of his left leg. His muscular leg tightened as he looked down at my hand. At that, I took his hand again, held the fingers as he held mine before and rested both our hands on his upper leg. He was content with that. Sometime later, I brushed up his leg and told him how muscular I found his legs to be. At that, he flexed his arms as if to say "I'm strong, Papi!" I responded with squeezing his bulging arm and said, "Nice! You've got a nice body. What kind of work do you do?" Turns out he works in an auto body shop. I was expecting to say, with his deep dark Latino tan and terrific ripped body, that he works construction as most of the fit guys I pick up are physical laborers in construction. Next, he took out his phone and showed me pics of a guy's dick plunged in a ladies' cunt and another one with just the long narrow uncut cock. I asked if it was his and he said, "Yeah." I said, "I want that," and started running my finger tips along the inseam of his blue jeans until my fingers went over a small soft print on the left inseam of his crotch. He guaranteed me that it would get to 8 inches. Having seen his cock pics in his phone, I knew he wasn't bullshitting either.
He asked me if I could circle by a liquor store before I dropped him at his house. He bought a couple of 40 ounce beers and asked if he could begin drinking. I told him it was risky with lots of police cars on the road. He waited until we got to his place to pop the top. Since he already mentioned living with a roommate, I told him I'd like his phone number to get together soon when he'd be alone. He said the roommate wouldn't be a problem at this hour and invited me in to quietly enter his bedroom. He quickly laid back on his bed with his jacket still on and spread his legs as he opened his pants. He was anxious to have his cock handled by me without the jeans and underwear between my hungry hands and his equipment. Though unnerved by the camera in the vehicle, he was much more comfortable with it in his bedroom with his jacket and shirt off as I snapped numerous pics of his body including that awesome uncut cock and six pack. After sucking him for a good while, he spit in his hand and started stroking mine which surprised me. He was a very unexpected pleasure for a slow slow Sunday night out and about. He vowed to not tell my friend (who he doesn't know I've sucked a couple of times), and I vowed to keep our secret too.

No comments:

Post a Comment