Tuesday, November 24, 2009

He's Been Working Out!








Last time I saw this guy, he was in sort of a bad mood and got nasty when I snapped a few pics which he always allowed in the past. So, I quit answering his calls for a while. Ignoring him must have done the trick. When I saw him walking from a friend's house to his place tonight, I saw him reach for his phone immediately. Before he could call, he saw me circle back to pick him up. He was looking so fine in his blue jeans and work boots. Yeah! When he got in the vehicle, he took his coat off and spread his legs. I could hardly wait to get my hands on him when I saw how he's been working his body and showing it off in a nice-fitting black t-shirt. He was always decently trim and well endowed, but now he's buff. I'm sure he got the reaction he wanted from me on his improved shape. The black t-shirt and blue jeans made him look yummier than ever - and I was graced with a good taste and a massive tart-tasting load in my mouth. He said it had been a month since he bust his nut, and I'm almost believing him when I saw his larger-than-ever load. He was very accommodating tonight, and I showed my appreciating by sucking it just like he loves it - slow while he's in control - slowly fucking my mouth and throat and having my throat buried down to the base as he shoots one thick wad after another into me while he moans in ecstacy. Why I'm the only guy getting in his jeans, I don't know. He's so fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment