Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years


After the New Years celebration died down, I took off to cruise. Due to the single-digit temperature in Chicago, there weren't all that many people out on the streets where one usually finds a lot of pedestrian traffic on a weekend or holiday night - especially a New Year's night. Yet, one guy I'd been with a few times in the past approached my vehicle very abruptly at an intersection and reached for the locked door. Since I immediately remembered he made me uncomfortable last time we were together by pressuring me for beer money I didn't have, I just opened the window a little and shouted, "No money for beer tonight," and drove off.
Just a few blocks further, there was a guy stumbling down the sidewalk past a parked car with a man in the car. The man in the car got the stumbler who was tall, olive-complected, and had black curly hair to walk over to his car. The guy in the car struck out - the guy didn't get in his car. I circled back around and took my turn. Telling him that it was cold and I'd give him a ride, he loudly said, "No. I'm not going far." As I took off, an SUV pulled up and tried his luck. I watched to see if this guy had any luck, and he didn't. Guess there were lots of cocksuckers out looking for cock last night - and very few good-looking guys headed home. For New Year's Eve, it was early though - not even one o'clock in the morning yet. I can't imagine how many guys tried to pick this cute guy up before he finally walked all the way home.
In another area, a guy walked up to my vehicle at an intersection. He wanted a ride but I didn't trust his approach. I told him that I didn't remember him, and he said that we didn't know each other but he's seen me around - which is very possible since it's an area I've cruised before many times.
Finally, I saw a cute guy outside a bar where I picked up a guy a week or so ago and had great suck-cess. The guy last night was skeptical of me, but eventually walked over to see why I was just hanging around like he was. When he approached, I'd remembered his handsome face - a very good looking guy. He got in my vehicle and warmed up. Surprisingly, he wasn't drinking at all even though it was New Year's Eve night. He swore we'd never seen each other before, but I told him I'm positive I've seen him around before because of his strikingly good looks. Soon, he got out of my vehicle and walked. Then, a former 'date' walked up and got in to warm up. He wanted a blow job, but he was drunk and appeared dirty. So, I said I didn't have time. When the cute guy outside the bar saw that I knew this guy - a friend of his - he was more comfortable and came back and got in again. He wanted a ride home. I ended up giving him a ride to his place on my way home and made my totally honest "interest" in him very clear by the time we got to his place. He said that sucking his dick wasn't a possibility, but a good massage was quite possible. At that, I was massaging his muscularly rock-hard leg - in hopes of getting him hot for a mouth on his cock. The massage must have felt good because he allowed my hands on his muscular legs for a good while. The one time I moved up his leg towards his crotch, however, he stopped me cold. I gave him my phone number to call when he needs a ride - and a massage. Rock hard, I drove home and took care of my own just thinking about that cuter than cute guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment