Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You've Been Where?


There's a guy who's been walking around with a lady for a couple of months now. He's caught my eye over and over again because he's cute as suck. Hanging around with the same woman, I knew he was straight - and something told me that I shouldn't mess with him.
Tonight, he was alone, standing in front of a fence along a busy street where he's usually walking around with the lady. Unlike most times I see him, he looked fresh tonight with clean cream-colored slacks that looked so good with his hott white sneakers. When he saw my driving by, he raised his forearm up to his waist and waved his hand in the 'hello' motion. I instinctively gave him a thumbs up.
Naturally, wondering what's up with him, I circled back around and he wasn't even looking this time. But, I didn't give up. I circled back again and he saw me, and we just looked at each other for a few seconds while he raised his eyebrows as to ask, "What's up?"
This time, I went around the block and waited at the corner until he saw me. He did. He looked in my direction for a while until a car pulled up behind me and I had to move. I slowly passed him to go around the block again, and this time he was leaning against the fence with his legs crossed - looking as seductive as suck - and my cock got hard as a rock and started pounding for those cream-colored slacks and what he has in them.
This time, when I got to the main street, he was gone. I figured he headed down the nearest side street to see if I'd pick him up there since I wasn't picking him up on the main strip. He was right. I was willing to pick him up on a side street.
When he got in my vehicle, he said he remembered me from a few years ago. I looked at him closer and though - possibly, as he's really cute! He's the type of guy I'd pick up. When I asked him to refresh my memory, he said that - first of all - he was walking with his girlfriend a couple months ago and snuck over to have a word with me and I quickly drove off. I told him I vaguely remembered a situation where I had stopped near him and drove off. I explained that that's definitely what I would have done if he was with any friend - let alone a girlfriend.
Then he really surprised me when he said, "And you picked me up about 3 years ago before I went to prison." We talked about why he went to prison and what we did before he got locked up. He said I sucked his dick one night. He gave me details of our oral encounter, but it didn't help me remember. I had no reason to not believe him.
Then, as I hoped he would, he told me he really needed a good blowjob. He asked me to stop for him to take a piss. The strong stream of piss was all I could see from the angle I had, and I knew he had a nice piece of meat to hose that flow of piss out. He got back in the vehicle, spread his legs, and pulled his pants up for the material to hug his package tight. My hand was on his upper leg and package immediately. He said he'd give me a better feel and unzipped his pants so I could feel him through his boxers. From this non-spoken agreement to suck his dick, he gave me directions to his nearby place. I sucked his dick for about 15 minutes, then gave him a ride to a bar. During the ride to the bar, he said he needs to be discreet as he has that girlfriend that I've seen him with - who doesn't blow him enough but does fuck once in a while. He also said that he has 3 kids in the neighborhood with the mother of those kids - so he really needs to be discreet. He said that a couple other guys sucked him before he went to prison but I'm the first since he got out. I was hoping to hear some hott prison stories about him getting sucked off there - but the stories didn't come.
He was sincerely grateful for the blowjob tonight - almost as grateful as I was for getting to give him one.

No comments:

Post a Comment