Sunday, January 3, 2010

Warmed Up a Frigid Date


In near-zero temps in Chicago, there was surprisingly quite a bit of pedestrian traffic out around 10 o'clock in the evening last night. So, I took a look around and discovered a former date freezing at a bus stop. He spotted me before I spotted him and he darted to my vehicle. He needed a ride about a mile away - and needed to get out of the cold, too, I'm sure. His little bit of a sexy goatee had frozen spots from the cold which meant he was out there a while. When I touched his hand and uncovered ears, however, they didn't feel all that cold. Yet, he said he was out there waiting for a bus for about 20 minutes. Shortly after he got in the vehicle and we were on the way, he was playing with his dick in his black sweats and I sensed he was wanting me to take over - but I didn't just yet. When we got to his destination, he asked if I could wait a few minutes so he could get a ride back to his place in this unbearably cold weather. I said I could and questioned whether his wife and baby were home. He smiled and said, "No problem." On the way back to his place, he was anxious to be touched and I played with his sweats - and what was in them - on the way back to his place which got me excited and ready to suck his cock. When we got back to his place which was about a block away from the bus stop where I found him, he had me take him down the alley behind his house and he ran in to see if everything was good for me to enter. He came back in less than a minute and said all was well. I parked on the street and hurried in the back door, freezing. He got me into a quiet room and he immediately pulled his black sweats and his hott horizontally multi-colored striped briefs down to just above his knees, and I sucked on his cock until it got hard which didn't take long. Then he stroked it a very short while and signaled me to go for the big finish. He held the back of my head demanding that I engulf the entire shaft as his cock pulsated in a way that showed me how bad he needed his cock sucked tonight. Bolt after bolt of jizz hit the back of my throat from his canon-like release. As I took my mouth off his cock's head and started to wipe my lips off, he pointed to his cock and said, "More." I saw that I'd taken my mouth off a little too soon and a glob of thick stringy ivory-colored cum landed on the top of his nice-sized, plump cock's head and dangled down nearly the entire length of his cock's shaft. I went for the last of my reward and he squealed from the sensation caused by me going down the length of his spent-cock's shaft and ate the last of his awesome-tasting cum. We exchanged thanks and I was gone.


Headed back through the strip where the pedestrians had been just an hour before, the crowds had thinned to almost nothing except for someone all bundled up waiting for someone in front of a restaurant - or maybe he was panhandling. I pulled over for a couple minutes to see if it was someone who would recognize me and come over - but he never approached in the very short time I was there. Therefore, he likely wasn't a panhandler as they will often approach a parked car for change, too, and not just hit on the people walking in and out of the restaurant. I found myself checking out his hott sneakers to see if I recognized them because in the winter when guys are bundled up from head to toe, one has to try to recognize a guy any way he can. Naturally, I know the shoes and boots of the guys I blow, as well as the type of pants they usually wear because I spend lots of time down there when I'm with them.


My last date with the Papa that I sucked last night was December 5th, about a month ago, as detailed in "Cold Night - Hot Date" which has the following link: http://cruisingchicago.blogspot.com/2009/12/cold-night-hott-date.html

No comments:

Post a Comment