Friday, January 15, 2010

Surprised to See Him


I had just got to a street I cruised often in the past but not lately. I've been avoiding that area because it's been a while since I've seen anybody 'interesting' on that street. Yet, tonight, I was driving along and saw a guy I've been meeting up with regularly. He said he had car trouble and needed to walk. Well, he got a ride and more!


Usually, I meet up with this guy after he gets off work late at night, but today he wasn't working and looked fine as fine can be when I spotted him around 10 o'clock in the evening. Sporting a new crewcut haircut, awesomely trimmed goatee, hott new blue jeans with an inviting wide black belt to be unbuckled, sports shirt opened to show a blue T-shirt, hott-as-hell white hightop sneakers and white socks (so I'd find out when I was before him on my knees massaging his legs as I did my duty on him). He also had a huge hicky on his jaw which I asked about. The ripe bruise was from his girlfriend who gave it too him earlier in the day. I asked him if she got his load or if he fucked her, and he said they only made out by kissing. That's when I knew his balls would be extra full and ready to be drained - and they were! After dropping him off at his friend's house, I headed home with his hott-tasting creamy load's after-taste still lingering in my cocksucking throat. Loved it!


To see one of my dates with this hott stud from last month, go to this URL: http://cruisingchicago.blogspot.com/2009/12/hott-gangbanger-unzips-again.html

No comments:

Post a Comment