Monday, January 11, 2010

Cruising


Cold as it's been, I went cruising a bit tonight and saw a couple of former dates. The last guy I sucked was walking down the street with another guy towards the bar I picked him up at the first time I got to know him. I never approach when a guy is with a friend. He looked my way and quickly looked away which means he didn't want to be acknowledged or acknowledge me while he was with a straight friend going to a straight bar.
Next, I saw a former date that I'd been with a good number of times last spring and summer until he started having cleanliness problems. Though he's been looking better lately, I still haven't dated him since I don't know what his current condition is and don't want to have to turn him down like the last two times we spoke.
Finally, I saw the guy with the big teardrop tattoo looking so fine on the street corner. I pulled up in hopes of him needing a ride again so I could continue to get to know him better, but he said he was waiting for a relative to pick him up. I pulled over and looked him over for a while anyway. Nice jeans, cute gangbanger's face, hott white sneakers all added up to this cocksucker drooling for a while. Then I called it a night.
When it's cold like this, lots of former dates contact me but at bad times for me. Over this weekend, at least four calls from guys I know by their phone numbers and several unknown numbers which are probably guys who have changed location and phones since I first met them. Just too cold to make plans and drive long distances this weekend. Hopefully it will warm up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment