Friday, January 8, 2010

Cute Guy Gives It Up for a Second Time

The successful pick-up and date I wrote about in the post called "Rough Week" on 12/24/2009 (URL: http://cruisingchicago.blogspot.com/2009/12/rough-week.html) was walking home tonight with groceries when I spotted him in a hott red baseball cap, light blue and yellow jacket, awesome bluejeans and white gym shoes. I pulled over to give him a ride in the bitter cold, and he was anxious to get more than a ride again. With his hat off, he has the hottest clean haircut, and with pants open, he has the biggest - 9 inch - cock to suck, to get a face-fucking by, and to make oral love with. He loves a good blow job. He can tell that I want to kiss his cute face and allowed it. When I brought his head down so I could kiss his cute haircut, he got nervous and protested as he thought I was trying to lower his head to my crotch; I reassured him that I wouldn't do that as I know he's into big tits and tasty pussies as he told me the night we met. Yet, he wants a smaller hole than my warm wet tight lips some night, which is causing disagreement between us. He says he'll only put the head of his cock in my arse; but the way he bangs my throat with his thick 9" tool, I don't trust him to not 'go ape' on my virgin butt. When he reaches for my ass, I stop sucking until he quits reaching. Awkward, but it works - he stops going for it when I refuse to suck. I've managed to stall him twice now by saying I'll try it at my place with him putting on a condom only. He says he's got the condom on him to go back to my place, but I claim I don't have the time to take him back to my place - whether I do or not. I'm not sure I will let him fuck me anally, but I'm thinking about it since I've met several hott guys lately who want to fuck other holes besides my suck-hole.
Again, I gave him my phone number in hopes he'll call rather than wait for me to just spot him on the street walking home again. Very nice date with this incredibly delicious and cute guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment