Monday, January 18, 2010

Too Long Since Getting Anything New


Last night, I ran into a date who's been very regular this winter. Though I planned on finding something new, I was quickly approached by this guy when I first headed out around 10:00 o'clock. He was hanging around on a street near a doughnut shop when he got in my vehicle and started playing with his cock through his dark blue gym pants. He said he'd been working all day and could use some head.
Getting the idea I better take him now rather than stall or I might not get anything off the quiet streets, I followed his instructions as he gave me the quickest directions to his house.
Once there, he took me in his living room, laid down on his back on the couch and arched his back as he pulled his gym pants and underpants down to his knees and then spread his knees to give me ample room to get between his legs. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down to his cock which he was holding up with his fingers. I took it all in my mouth and sucked it up until it was plump, long, and hard. Then I took my mouth off to have a look at my expert work and he arched his back again and put his cock down my throat. He needed a blow job - and he needed it now!
I bounced my head up and down on his shaft with his hand still holding the back of my neck firmly until he took it out and stroked it a few times. Then he force-fed me his tool again. When getting close, he held my head on his cock head and started breathing sooo heavily. I clamped firmly on his cock head and worked my tongue on it and the slit on top. He loved it! In no time, he let out a grunt of delight and the strong hott shots of his manhood hit the roof of my mouth. It was soooo hott getting the load this way. I held the cock's head without tongue motion for about ten seconds before starting to move my tongue over the slit of the cock's head again. This made him laugh, squeal, and pull his cock out of my hold as his cock's head is very sensitive after he nuts for me. He could see I was ready to go for another taste when he quickly pulled his pants and underwear up to block me from messing with him more.
Here's one of our past dates from two months ago. (URL: http://cruisingchicago.blogspot.com/2009/11/cruising-same-area-as-last-night-was.html)


After leaving his place, I saw a former date leaving a bar that I've written about in the past. He's an older guy who likes having his dick tasted once in a while. After what I'd just gotten down my throat, I didn't stop for this guy even though he was trying to wave me down. He's reluctant to take me back to his place and wants carsucks - which I don't care for. Were he more apt to take me to his place for the quickie, I probably would have done him last night, too, as I haven't had him since last summer.
Still headed out of the area, I saw another former date on the street walking with two other guys in the direction of his place. I discreetly made myself known, but, as suspected, he didn't make any sign of recognizing me with his straight friends around. As good as he looked in his red baseball cap, blue and yellow jacket, hott blue jeans and white sneakers, I wanted to suck this cutie. I thought I discreetly parked in front of his place so he could sneak away from his friends, but one of his friends was aware of me following. He came to the sidewalk and checked out what I was up to. I ignored the friend and drove off. So I'll have to keep hoping to find the cutie I've sucked twice now walking alone before I'll get him for the third time. At that, I called it a night - a good night for available cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment