Monday, January 25, 2010

Don't Tell the Wife


Last time I saw this guy was just before Christmas about a month ago. Tonight, he caught my eye again. He was sporting a fresh, clean, cute haircut, new hott white sneakers and an awesome big belt buckle that his wife brought him from Mexico during her holiday visit there. He was looking fine - and, again, all mine. I pulled over and he immediately got in my vehicle and wanted to get away from the main strip. Not comfortable anywhere I drove to, he suggested we go back to his place because his wife and baby wouldn't be a problem at this hour. And, they weren't. He talks about fucking my ass some night but always ends up being very content with a warm, wet, tight-mouthed blow job to get him off. He's a very good-looking, satisfying date for me. Last time I pictured his cock on here was when I wrote "Short Ride - Long Dick" which has the URL: http://cruisingchicago.blogspot.com/2009/07/short-ride-but-long-dick.html

No comments:

Post a Comment