Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July Dick



Cruising late Saturday night after Independence Day activities had subsided, even on the side streets of Chicago where many store-bought fireworks are set off and cluttering the streets with their debris, I yelled to a cute number walking down the sidewalk, "Babe!" He looked - didn't ignore. I circled back and he was quick to get in the car. Just as quick to put my hand on his crotch. Just as quick to open his pants and order me to suck his cock. I follow orders like that very well. This Latin American cutie had just left a bar but not too tanked up to respond well to a blow job. He was wearing a black shirt, cream-colored slacks, red breifs. Yum! I love how he didn't flinch when I unbuttoned his shirt before the bj and even gave me a show of his caramel-colored skin by removing the shirt all the way after the bj. Double yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment