Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nice Seeing You Here



I saw a guy that I haven't seen for a good number of months. Last time I saw him, he didn't want a ride and was sort of stand-offish. Never know how some hotties are going to treat you - but they're always very nice when they need head. Anyway, tonight I saw him at a restaurant, and like me, he was alone. I said 'hello' when I first saw him as I was headed to the restroom. He was looking fine as suck while he was messing with his cell phone. He smiled and said 'how are you?' Knowing he was in one of his friendly moods, I thought I better hurry out of the washroom so he doesn't get away. I definitely wanted to get 'lucky' (in his pants) again. He looked too fine in his white slacks, white sneakers and ankle socks, and blue pull-over shirt that shows his nice chest and rock-hard arms. To my surprise, he caught up to me in the washroom and waited for another guy to leave before asking me if I'd like to suck him off. If every day were only as 'easy' as this hott guy turned out to be tonight. We left the restaurant together and I had dessert!

Photos show (1) his hard cock after being sucked up to fuck-face mode, (2 and 3) this cocksucker's jaw (my jaw) getting pounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment