Friday, July 17, 2009

Panhandling for a BJ


After I saw this masculine stud, I circled a block and he was quick to notice that I was cruising him. I drove down the nearby side street and we talked a bit. Pictured here, he took a piss before taking a ride. It's dark because I took this one without a flash and he didn't know I was taking this one. The other pics taken during our session are pics of which he was well-aware and didn't mind at all.



I wasn't sure about picking up this guy. Quite often, panhandlers smell of alcohol and are passed up by me. But this one was clean, fresh, and in need of some personal attention. I gave his nice trim hairy body a massage which he really enjoyed. He preferred a woman in his pants, but there were none around, so...
Though tasty, he was slow to respond to a bj from a guy, but he did respond eventually. I was surprised to find out that I am the third guy to pick him up while he's panhandling, and he said there have been many women who have asked him if he wants to fuck. In other words, he doesn't really need the money when he basically poses as a good-looking panhandler. He's looking for a bj or a good fuck. Got his third man-mouth from me a couple of nights ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment