Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Most Handsome Pick Up in a Long Time




This guy was so straight-looking, straight-acting, and handsome, that I was totally intimidated out of trying to pick him up at first. He was at a bus stop looking fine as suck! I circled back and saw some guy had joined him and started talking to him. The guy was standing way too close to him and probably wanted to get in his pants too. When no bus came, they were joined by another guy who also was acting too interested in the handsome guy I couldn't take my eyes off of. As my suck-glands filled up, I did the impossible. I pulled up to the bus stop and asked the hunk I wanted to pick up if he needed a ride. He said yes, but wanted his new friends to get a ride too. Of course I knew they weren't his friends, but he didn't know that because he didn't know that I'd been riding around and watching him for a short amount of time. I told him, "No, I'm just offering you a ride." One of the two guys argued that he needed a ride too since the bus wasn't coming, but I said no. The hunk got in as the other guy tried to follow, but we took off without him. He was quick to tell me he had lots of problems and appreciated the ride. It took him quite a while to to notice that I was eyeballing his crotch, but when he noticed, he raised his hands from his waist to stomach-height and spread his legs - obviously to give me a better view. Timing it right to reach a long stop light, I had an opportunity for eye contact and it happened. It was then that I was granted permission to touch if I'd like. I massaged his upper left leg and then his crotch where I could tell my hand was running across his ballsack. He forced a moan to let me know he liked it and then unbuckled his pants so I could get a good feel until we got to his place. As luck would have it, he lived alone and we spent a good two-to-three hours messing around before he finally shot his massive load.

No comments:

Post a Comment