Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Short Ride but Long Dick



As soon as I headed out for a nice ride tonight, I saw a cute guy I haven't seen around for about a month. Guess his wife's on the rag this week. He was quick to motion a bj needed by putting his closed fist up to his mouth and pushing his cheek out with his tongue. When I pulled over to pick him up, he made a quick phone call - most likely to tell the wife he would be a little late in getting home from class tonight as he had his English books with him - and then got in the vehicle to go off somewhere private for servicing. Was very very nice to see this one again. He's got a long smooth cock, takes control by pushing my head up and down on his cock to set the rhythm he needs to bust a nut, and then delivers a very tasty thick massive load of cum in my mouth. He likes to hold the base of his long shaft and have me work the top third of it which means his tasty load ends up in my mouth instead of down my throat. Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment