Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nice Bod







A tasty guy I haven't picked up in about three months was back in the neighborhood tonight. Actually, I'd seen him back around about two weeks ago, but he was always hanging with friends - one of which I've sucked many times - so I didn't cruise him then. The quickest way to lose a hott cock, I figure, is to make a stud nervous by coming around when he's with his straight friends. So, I keep my distance, as difficult as it is sometime when they're looking hott, if they're not alone.
Tonight, he was alone and ended up with me and in my throat. I'm not sure what his problem is with busting a nut - as he's never done it for me. Whatever, I enjoy messing with his hott body and going down on him, especially when he moans and groans like he did tonight as I was sucking on his smooth cock's shaft. He enjoys the massage and oral attention I give him a lot.
He looked so hott tonight in his short-sleeved fit green shirt, black jeans, Dickies underwear, white socks, and hott new white sneakers. As long as I've known him - maybe about 3 or 4 years, off and on, he's had a terrific trim body! I knew him about two years before he finally trusted me anough to go private and let me handle him, maybe another year before he let me taste him.
He was initially freaked when the camera came out tonight, as I never tried it on this straight young Papi before, but, like others, as long as I promised not to take any face shots, he soon relaxed and fell in love with having his cock and body photographed.
I managed to get photos of his cock in it's uncut, lucious extra-skin view, a head-exposed view, and as you can see, all with that awesome thick black bush and big succulent balls which were tenderly tasted tonight. He's suckin' sweet! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment