Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sexiest Man I Know


He didn't want his pic taken today - even though I told him he looked so hot in his outfit. But he knows I always think he's gorgeous. Anyway, I snuck a pic as he was leaving.



Here's how he looked the last time I picked him up in late April. Before he knew I was there, I took a pic of him behind.









Here's a pic from two dates ago in early April when I picked him up at the same location where I found him today. I got a pic while he was taking a piss from a rear view before heading out.


Since the first time I saw this guy, I made the most extended effort ever to pick Juan up - and eventually we got to talking. It took hours for me to sense that it would be all right to ask him if I could get in his pants. After much thought, as it was his first time with a man sucking his cock, he unzipped and took a bj. He's about 5'10" tall, 150# trim and fit, gorgeous carmel-colored Latino face and black hair cut so cute. Today, he was dressed hotter than ever when I saw him hanging out on the street - black with white collar polo shirt, black khakis with zipper pockets, white baseball cap, black sneakers with black socks, and the four times I've been in his pants, he's always wearing boxers. He was clean shaven again except for a hint of a new moustache starting. He looks at me with his beautiful big brown eyes and I melt and suck him the best I can. He is reluctant to let me blow him sometimes and other times he just likes to lay back and let me work on his cock. He can be a son of a bitch much of the time or he can be a sweetheart of a nice guy. Today, he was a nice guy and I really enjoyed spending a little time with him. He just doesn't get into the pic thing anymore like he used to. So, I can only show what I've got from our several dates, including one of him leaving today at the end of our date. He's never allowed a dick pic, but I keep hoping for one as well as one of me servicing his cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment