Saturday, July 11, 2009

Getting Reaquainted and In His Pants




As I was driving, I saw a nicely-built attractive construction worker type which got me to slow down and look. He waved, I pulled over, he walked over, and - close up, I saw he was a guy I'd talked to before in the same area. He got in my vehicle. At that time, he was not dressed in his work clothes and didn't have a baseball cap on. So he looked different except for his handsome face. As we were getting reaquainted, I remembered that he quickly got out of my car last time, said he'd be right back, and never returned. His explanation: he thought I was a cop. I asked him why he'd be concerned if I was, and he just laughed. After we got somewhere comfortable, he said he started hanging around on the street about a year ago - not regularly, but now and then. He claims he has been offered a ride from men about a dozen times. Last summer when I saw him, he said that was the fourth time somebody stopped to talk to him. So, even if I had gotten him the first time we met, I wouldn't have been the first. He says he doesn't have a girlfriend and relationships just don't work for him, but he likes getting blow jobs. Needless to say, he got one last night. When we were finished, the "deuce" he requested was denied. So, I don't expect to see him again unless he's "real, real" horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment