Monday, June 15, 2009

Aldo Called


After having no luck getting Aldo on the phone since I saw him last week, I was delighted to hear from him this evening - to say the least. We went for a little ride and ended up at his place. During the ride, we talked about his wife and two kids in Mexico and his construction job. Then, I asked him what he did all weekend and he said he had a great time Friday night as it was about the fifth time he fucked a lady down the street who has a very nice body. Hearing how he loved fucking her and how long he spent doing the push-push on her pussy was making us both hot - especially him. Seeing the obvious rise in his jeans, and hearing that the Friday night date doesn't suck dick, I knew he wanted me for that kind of pleasure when pussy wasn't around - and he got it! Hope to see him again real soon.



How tasty he looked in his blue jeans, short-sleeve polo shirt and work boots when we met to go for a ride


He unzipped his pants and brought the Fruit of the Looms down under his balls while he was still hot from the conversation about the pussy he got two nights ago, and I got his fertile nut.



No comments:

Post a Comment