Sunday, June 28, 2009

Slow Week for Dick but Hott for Cruising


Only significant item from Saturday cruise was talking to one of my regulars. I told him not to 'ackhowledge' me from the sidewalk or street because the police followed me for a long time the other night after he waved heartily and started walking towards my car like he wanted to get in my vehicle. Police were most likely wondering how I knew this notorious bad boy. He said he understood and will be more discreet in the future. We'll see. I suck him off with my oral pleasures, but I don't partake in his bad boy streetlife. Tonight he was headed to a bar, and I wasn't willing to hang around until he got tanked up for a bj. It was way too early to just hang around for hours. So, maybe I'll get in his pants next time. Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment