Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wednesday Night Was Better


More guys on the streets as I cruised around for about an hour tonight. However, I had the same problem I had last night but at a different location. In front of a bar I've gone to several times, there were two guys that I've 'done' hanging out front. I met both of them within a block of that bar on the street. Anyway, one looked real good tonight. He motioned and I went down a side street and waited. He never followed. I told him before that I don't stop when other guys I know are around because they might approach me as well. Guess I'll have to remind him of that next time I'm talking to him or 'doing' him. He really looked good tonight, though. Clean-shaven as he sometimes has a scruffy beard that doesn't work for me. He had his white slacks on that drive me up one side of his hard cock and down the other. As I circled around a couple times to see if he was still around, he wasn't. Damn! Anyway, it was a nice evening to drive around with the windows down as the temp dropped back into the 70s tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment