Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rain Stopped for a Day while Temps and Bulging Crotches Rose


With the improved weather on Wednesday, it was ideal for being out, driving around, and cruising. After a couple of failed attempts at meeting guys either because they weren't interested or I lost interest when seeing the guy close-up, I saw Fabian, a guy I've known for about two years now.

He was crossing a street, jay-walking, when I saw him and he noticed me. In my rearview mirror, I saw him wave which means he's available. Sometimes when I see him out on the street, he's not. When I pulled over to pick him up, he said he wanted to 'do something' but he didn't have much time because his girlfriend was waiting for him at his place. When he doesn't have time, it's not really that good of a time for me and he knows it. So, he suggested that he'd call me within an hour if he could get his girlfriend to leave. After about 40 minutes, he called and we got together. He's afraid of his girlfriend finding out that he's doing this and I keep telling him not to worry.

The night we met was hott! He was standing along 26th Street on a beautiful Friday evening with traffic and people everywhere. After driving around the block a couple of times, he finally acknowledged my interest. I pulled down a side street and waited to see if he'd approach. Nothing! I went on my way and had a good evening doing something else. A couple hours later, when I passed the same area along 26th, this handsome, masculine stud was still hanging out on the street. This time, I nodded and he reciprocated with a nod. Again, I pulled down a side street to see if he would come over. And this time, he did. We both spoke cautiously because, as I would find out later, he thought I was up to no good and therefore afraid of me, and by the time I'd given up on him earlier in the evening, I thought he was politely rejecting my efforts to meet him.

As it turned out, we only talked on the side street for about 5 minutes and exchanged phone numbers after I said I'd like to get to know him better and he said that would be all right.

It was sometime later that he finally called and wondered if I wanted to go out. And, remembering how hott he looked on the street and how masculine he looked and sounded, I met him that evening. That evening was the first time I sucked his cock. A very nice cock, too. Without an erection, when I start sucking him, there's a lot of thick uncut skin to let my tongue toy with. He tenses up during this part of the oral performance and gets very hard. Like his latino skin, his cock is dark in color. It's lengthy and thick with a scrumptious head that loves to be tongued when Fabian's got an erection - a mouthful. I really enjoy tonguing the ample-sized slit in his cock's head. I also love his happy trail leading from his belly button down to his thick bush - and his big balls. Like many other studs I know, he keeps his body in great shape as one who works construction and walks a lot when he's not working. Great body! His package - cock and balls - is a surprise because he's actually better hung than many guys who are much taller. Problem is, he has that girlfriend who sees him quite often and keeps him content most of the time. Like other guys I know who unzip for me, he says his gf only will suck once in a while. When I see him, quite often he'll just want a ride. But like tonight, he's usually quite liberal minded by letting me enjoy him below the belt if the gf isn't around. Unlike some others, however, he doesn't like his muscular arms, chest and stomach touched. But below the waist is totally available to be enjoyed for a leg and crotch massage, and, of course, for tasting and sucking. And I definitely enjoy him when I see him as I did tonight.


It's always a joy to see Fabian and get to a place where he's comfortable enough to open his pants like he did tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment