Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Muggy Tuesday Night Drive


Not the best night for taking a drive. So muggy in Chicago. Temp still in the 80s at 10 o'clock at night. But, in my hour drive, I did see some studs out. Three former 'dates' including one that I haven't seen or done in quite a while - maybe more than a half-year. He looks pretty good with a little extra weight and a buzz cut, but I saw him talking on the sidewalk with the guy who I saw last night who was in need of a shower. Both of these guys looked clean tonight, but it's beyond me to stop to pick up one and not the other - and beyond me to pick up both! Thing is, both of these guys have wives and a kid. I'm sure our dates are private and need to stay that way. If I picked up either one - in front of the other - the 'secret' would be out for either or both of them. One thing I've learned is that these 'straight guys' who take a blow job now and then need to keep 'the secret.' And I'm very good at doing that for them. If that 'talk', shame on them. But I keep things confidential - especially when they're doing it on the sly when their woman isn't around. Really would have gone for the one I hadn't seen in a while if he was alone. Would have been good to taste his cock again!

Along another route, a former date was standing with a couple of ladies and a couple of guys in front of a bar with a lousy reputation. He waved but I kept going. I don't like stopping when there's a crowd. Just as I see the same people on the street, hanging out, week after week, the street people see the same guys cruising around, I'm sure. Though I haven't been with this guy for a long time, he definitely remembers the couple of dates we had and so do I. He's cute and trim, which I like, but not real well endowed.

What made the night most memorable was when I saw a guy walking and I circled back to get a better look. Wow! Average height, nice trim body, light blue T-shirt and dark blue jeans bulging at zipper-height, and hot white and silver sneakers. He walked down a side street and I pulled in an alley ahead of him, stopped for a second, gave him a thumbs up from a distance and waited a short distance down the alley. From my side-view mirror, I saw him walk along the sidewalk and look down the alley, and I waved my arm out the window. He walked past the alleyway and quickly returned. Then, he walked down the alley to my car. When this happens, like it did about a week ago with a guy I scored with, I get tense. But this time, there was no need to when I saw that I knew the face. He refreshed my memory by saying that we had talked a while ago out on the main street once. He asked if I was ready to tell him what I wanted - because I apparently wasn't very forward last time I talked to him. He smiled with a cute dimple and I knew this was my chance to lay it on the line. The words came out of my mouth, "I want to suck you!" He looked a little surprised at my bluntness, but then said he didn't have time. I promised him it wouldn't take long - even though I knew it would probably take quite some time to get some place comfortable and to blow him. He asked where I lived, if I had a condom, and other questions about possibly doing it. Turns out that he took my phone number and said he'd call. I sure as hell hope he does. He's suckin' sweet! And I want to see (and taste) what makes that zipper in those blue jeans bulge like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment