Saturday, June 13, 2009

Friday Evening Drive


As I took one of my most common and favorite routes this evening, I saw a guy I'd taken for a ride - maybe a dozen times - hanging out in front of a store. He saw me, extended his arm, and started walking towards the street. I waved or motioned "no" and kept driving. It was so early out - what was he thinking? The other problem was that he looked like he needed a good shower before getting together. Then, some time later, I saw a guy that I'd gone riding with maybe a dozen times. He walked up to me, shook my hand, and told me he was busy but would go for a ride if I came back to that location at midnight. I blow hot and cold with wanting to see him. Tonight, I wasn't in the mood to go out with him. He used to be a good time almost every time, but the last couple of times we went out, he was in too much of a hurry. That isn't good.
I ended up parking for a while along a street near a bar that attracts a lot of guys and gals who will chat and be adventurous. While sitting there, I called Aldo, and then Eddie who is a hottie I have lost touch with after a misunderstanding of sorts - but now would love to see again - and found both of their phones are still non-functional. So, I didn't have to look far to find a great looking guy. Unfortunately, he turned out to not be adventurous. After talking for quite some time, he said he was waiting for his girlfriend. When I asked him if he wanted to call her and tell her that he had a ride, he gave me the common friendly line that I occasionally get from these studs - "I'm straight, man." They leave the recipient of the line somewhat confused as how to accept the line. Sometimes, they mean 'I'm ok, man" but more often they mean to say 'I know you want some dick and I'm straight, man.' I think this guy meant half of one and half of the other. I didn't think he knew my thoughts were in his pants, but maybe he did. With that, I decided to head home for the night. Too tired to make any other attempts.

No comments:

Post a Comment