Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cutie Takes a Massage


Shortly after starting to ride around, I saw the cute guy I met last week. In fact, I wrote about him six nights ago when I first saw him and talked to him. At that time, he ended up telling me, "I'm straight, man" and waited for a ride from his girlfriend. When I first saw him, he was standing in front of a doorway and I parked a short distance away. When he suspected I was trying to take pics of him, he walked over and we talked for a while. Sneaking pics of him, thankfully, never became an issue.

Tonight, I saw him again around the same place. Without a baseball cap and heavy jacket, he looked even hotter. Under the jacket and hat, I couldn't see the cute buzz cut and muscular trim body. I could only see he was cuter than suck! Tonight, he walked over to my vehicle and said he was hitting on his friends for $10 that he needed. I told him I wasn't comfortable talking on the street, and he took the hint and got in to go for a short ride. During the ride, we got to talking about how we met last week, and I asked him if he knew I was "interested" in him. He said, "Yes." I told him that he probably gets offers for rides from lots of guys, but he said, "No, you're the first one." He went on to say that he'd never done anything like this - being approached by a guy and getting to know him. But, being quite perceptive, he asked what I wanted. I told him that I find him attractive and would like to touch him. Almost as if he knew that was what I wanted, he said I could touch - nothing else. Like so many others I end up picking up, he's a very fit construction worker. I massaged his leg and told him how nice and muscular it is. I ventured up the leg and dropped my fingers down within a hair of his pants' crotch. He didn't flinch, so I ran my fingers along the inside seam of his blue jeans which were well-below his package. He must of known I couldn't feel anything there, so, surprisingly, he unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans wide. He really meant I could have a "good" touch! Naturally, without hesitation, I put my hand down in his open blue jeans and boxers. Besides his lengthy cock with big low-hanging balls, I reclined his seat a little and scoped out his nice trim body with muscular chest and flat stomach, and his muscular arms. When I touched his arm, he flexed it to show me how muscular it is. I stroked the length of his cock and cupped his low hangers. His equipment in his jeans was surprisingly more-than-adequate for his short height. I did a small amount of begging to go down on him, but he said, "No, next time." After questioning the small ring on his pinky finger, he told me it was from his girlfriend who he fucked just last night. If there is a 'next time' for me with this cutie, I hope it's when his gf is on the rag so he'll be horny enough to 'make me' swallow it all! Massaging this stud got me hotter than hell. I nut in my briefs and headed home for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment