Friday, June 19, 2009

Saw 4 Past Dates but Just Cruised On


Even though I saw four guys I'd done before, I just cruised around for a while tonight. I was still pretty well satisfied from last night, Wednesday's session, I guess. The first guy I saw walked up from behind me inside a McDonalds and wanted to know what I was up to. He was still dirty from work and I told him I was busy. It was really too early in my cruising to do anything yet. A little later, I saw a former date standing with a friend in front of a liquor store talking. He waved and I did the same - and kept going. The third guy I saw was leaving a bar that I pass, because I've done a couple of guys who I enjoy seeing from time to time that go there. This one looked good tonight in his blue jeans and tight, body-hugging white polo shirt. I stopped and talked to him for a little bit and told him it was too early to do anything - and I might be around later. He lives right by the bar and hangs out on the street quite a bit.

And finally, I saw a guy I dated about six times last winter. He was walking down the street with a beautiful, young, scantily-clad lady. I stopped and he came over to my vehicle to talk while she stayed a distance away waiting for him. He was in tasty-looking shorts and a pull-over shirt. I didn't care for his new haircut, but he still looked pretty good to me. He's tall and trim with a big piece of meat. He told me that he now lives on the street where I saw him, and he said he lives with that lady. I asked him if it's serious, and he said 'no' - they're just roommates. I asked him if anybody's been sucking his dick, and he got embarrassed even though the lady was too far away to hear me. He said 'no, call me.' I told him I would. After that, I cruised a decent-looking guy in cream-colored dress slacks on a bicycle. I love 'getting' a guy on a bicycle. Sometimes, they say, "Follow me" and they take their bike somewhere to park it and then go for a ride. Sometimes, they tell me where they live and tell me to drive there - they show up, put the bike in the house and then go for a ride. But usually, they just ask for my phone number and, if they call, we meet up at a future date. Muscular legs on bicycles in the city get me excited. I've hooked up with quite a few bicycle riders, actually.
Anyway, I headed home dickless tonight. By tomorrow night, I'll probably be too horny to pass up any of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment